What to Visit in Dubai
Updated on Monday 06th June 2016
Rate this article 1 reviewsbased on
Dubai is a luxurious destination and one of the most popular cities in the world. It is United Arab Emirates’ top vacation, business and shopping hot spot. People most often visit Dubai for its incredible architecture, famous sightseeing attractions, indoor ski slopes and incredible shopping malls. Renting a luxury car in Dubai can provide you with a great experience in this wonderful city.
Dubai’s most important attractions
Dubai is mostly based on luxury tourism, providing extravagant services to its valuable visitors, thing that made it become a cultural and business focal point of the Middle East.
When you visit Dubai, every day you spend in this breathtaking city is an adventure. Whether you want to rent an SUV and explore the glorious Arabian Desert, enjoy the sun on its paradise-like beaches, appreciate the exquisite architecture or spend your day being pampered in one of the most astonishing shopping malls you will ever see, Dubai is the place to be.
When you are visiting Dubai, you have a lot of beautiful landmarks, retreats and activities to choose from:
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai’s number one tourist attraction, is the world’s tallest building (829.8 meters) and has an observation deck with a 360-degree view on its 124th floor, where you can contemplate the majestic city skyline.
- Jumeirah Mosque is believed to be the most beautiful mosque you can visit in Dubai. The Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Centre for Cultural Understanding organizes daily guided tours (except for Fridays) created to awake a better understanding of the Muslim faith in people.
- Deira Souks is located on the northern bank of Dubai Creek. It is famous for its traditional souks (markets) which are full of shoppers at all times. Deira Gold Souk is known worldwide as the largest gold bazaar. Deira Spice Souk is a market that sells every type of spices known to man from cumin, paprika, saffron and sumac to incense, rose water and fragrant agarwood. Rent a sports car in Dubai and reach your destinations faster while enjoying the comfort that a luxurious car can offer you.
- Burj Al-Arab is the tallest hotel in the world (321 meters high) and it is located on its own artificial island on Dubai’s coastline. Burj Al-Arab is the most decadent and expensive hotel in the world, one of its most luxurious suites costing over 15,000 dollars per night.
- The Dubai Aquarium is one of the top attractions for people who visit Dubai. The aquarium houses 140 sea life species in its suspended tank in Dubai Mall. Besides being able to watch the sea life from the mall, you can also enter the Underwater Zoo by walking through the aquarium tunnels. The aquarium offers shark diving activities and snorkeling to tourists.
- Dubai Mall is the city’s most luxurious mall. It provides entry to the Dubai Aquarium and the Burj Khalifa. Besides providing with endless fabulous shopping and eating experiences and hosting fashion shows, the mall also has an ice-skating rink.
- Jumeirah Beach is the number one beach destination for tourists who visit Dubai. The beach’s length is studded by luxurious hotels and it is one of the most popular places to stay in Dubai. And what is better than making your entrance in a five stars hotel than driving a matching luxury Dubai car rental?
When visiting Dubai, you have the option of taking advantage of exquisite offers that provide you amazing experiences that are taken to an obscene level of luxury that you will never encounter in another place on earth. If you need to complete your stay in this fascinating place, you can hire a Dubai rental car.
Explore the desert with a rental car or a dune buggy, conquer the waves with a flyboarding session, enjoy a pampering day at the Banyan Tree Al Wadi exclusive spa, play camel polo at the Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club or watch the sunrise in a hot air balloon - visiting Dubai might be the best experience of your life!
If you need more information on what you can visit in Dubai, or you want to find out what are your options for renting a luxury car in Dubai, please contact our consultants.